Where can I Park?
There is free parking available on both days of the event. Parking is directly opposite the race course.
This car park will be manned by stewards who will direct you where to park.
There are other car parks in and around Doncaster however we have no affiliation with them and they may charge a fee.
The event is open on both days 9 am until 5 pm. Entry from 9 am is for Early Bird ticket holders only.
Please see below
9 am – 5 pm both days – Early Bird Ticket Holders
11 am – 5 pm both days – General Entry Ticket Holders
The after party will be held on Saturday night in the race course. The after party will start at 8 pm and finish around 1 am.
You can book tickets via the Tickets link at the top of the website.
There are 3 age category of tickets. These are :
0 – 4 Years – 2 allowed per one paying adult. These are free
5 – 9 Years
We have a maximum amount of tickets on sale so be sure to book as early as you can.
Accommodation is available on site at the Hilton Garden Inn at our Warped 2019 booking rate when using the link provided.
Other accommodation is available in the area if you wish to make your own arrangements.
Are we disability friendly?
The venue is disability friendly. Please see below for information we have taken directly from the race course site. If you would like to see this on the site please go to the following link : https://www.doncaster-racecourse.co.uk/plan-your-visit/venue-accessibility/
Doncaster Racecourse provides an accessible environment for all racegoers – including elderly people, those with young children, disabled customers as well as their carers.
- Designated disabled parking, in close proximity to the main entrance.
- Majority of facilities at ground level with wheelchair access to main public areas via automatic doors.
- Large lifts to all floors.
- Disabled lift to Grandstand viewing area and disabled viewing stand overlooking the track.
- Disabled toilet facilities inside, or in the near vicinity of, all public convenience areas throughout the racecourse.
- Part of the Radar National Key Scheme (NKS) which offers disabled people independent access to locked public toilets around the country.
- Registered Personal Carers assisting one or more disabled visitors will receive free entry upon presentation of official Personal Carer ID. Please inform the racecourse beforehand if you require any further assistance.
- For senior citizens, a half price concessionary ticket is available for either the Grandstand or Family Enclosures. This ticket may be purchased on the raceday in person only, and is not available in advance. Valid photo ID may be required. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Baby changing facilities are located in the majority of disabled toilets. Baby food/milk heating facilities are located in the Food Court and Silver Patriarch bar.
Are we Autism friendly?
By their very nature events like ours are loud and full of flashing lights. With that in mind we have a chill out, noise free room for anyone to go if they need time to relax. The room is of notable size and we do not expect it to reach capacity. The room will also have staff manning it and as politely as possible priority will be given to people that need it the most.
Photos and Autographs policy
Autographs and photos will be sold in timed slots. We will be using a virtual queuing system.
Signings and photos will be taking place in a dedicated hall on the 3rd floor of the building. Entrance to the floor will only be allowed 15 minutes before your allotted time. This is to avoid huge queues and more importantly so you do have to queue for hours, in essence giving you more time to enjoy the event.
Guest Queueing Example
You will use your own phones and cameras for your photos, but someone will be on hand to take the picture for you if you require.
Like many other events, we have adopted a common sense approach to our weapons policy. Please read below.
We reserve the right and will act upon it if any of the rules are broken. No refunds will be given for refusal for this reason.
You will however always be given the option to leave such items outside the venue so you may gain entry.
Anyone found carrying any real blades, guns or anything of that category will instantly be reported to the police.
- If it is illegal to carry it in public then it is illegal to carry it at our events
- When designing your costumes please be mindful that others will be walking around close to you
- Banned items includes, but is not limited to :
- Metal blades, sharp or blunt
- Bats, wooden or metal including baseball bats
- Crossbows and Strung Bows
- Sharp Arrows
- Gas Canisters
- Nails protruding or other sharp items protruding from items or costumes
- Laser pointers in any capacity
- any other item deemed illegal in the uk
- Allowed Items
- Unrealistic Guns and toy guns
- Realistic imitation firearms such as airsoft guns, as long as the have brightly coloured tip or muzzle fitted
- Bows and Crossbows are allowed if unstrung
- Do bear in mind you bring any such item at your own risk and we reserve the right to refuse item entry
This year we are hosting a cosplay event with a prize pool of £2000. Below are the rules of the competition
- No nudity, adult fetish allowed
- No naked flames at all
- Costumes must not exceed 3 meters from any point to any point
- No racist or hate crime themes will be tolerated and such costumes will result in removal from the event
For more information on the cosplay rules please click on the link at the top of the site for cosplay
Booking a traders table
Anyone can apply for a traders table at the event. Application does not guarantee a slot.
We are offering two types of table. Please find below the details. Spaces are limited as we have taken the decision to only allow a certain number of traders. This is to make sure there is ample room for other features for our guests.
You can book your traders table by clicking the traders button in the main menu and then completing the form.
We will then contact you directly with the details you provide to confirm details and your booking
- Island Trading Table
- £100 for the full weekend
- 3 x 6ft Tables configured as such
- 2 x 6ft tables situated in front of you.
- 1 x 6ft table situated at your side, connected to one of the other two tables lenght ways(L shaped)
- How you utilize that area is up to you
- There will also be space directly behind you, in between you and the trader behind you for a walk way
- Tables against the wall
- £125 for the full weekend
- 4 x 6ft Tables configured as such
- All for tables in front of you arrange 2 x 2
Applying to be a Volunteer
You can apply to be a volunteer if you wish. In return for volunteering you will get perks which include :
- Free entry to the event on Sunday
- Free entry to the VIP afterparty
- Exclusive Warped T-Shirt
You will also be given the option to work Sunday for if you prefer as well and be paid for this as your normally would
To apply to be a volunteer please click on the link Get Involved in the main Nav bar